Thursday, July 21, 2016

Think On These Things....

Everyday living can bring about different things.    Everyone has bills to be paid. And if there's not enough money in the bank account... it can cause "Tension".  If you've ever experienced anything like this...  here are some scriptures to meditate on.

"My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4:19

"My presence shall go with thee,  and I will give thee rest."  Exodus 33:14

"Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart:  and you shall find rest unto your souls."   Matthew 11:28-29

"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation."  Isaiah 12:2

The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace."  Psalm 29:11


No comments: