Saturday, August 6, 2016

Thoughts

Just popping in to say, hello.

There's so many backgrounds to choose from its difficult to make up my mind just which ones will "fit" the best for this blog.    So the next time you visit there could be some changes.

I may be offering more "free" images to use in your crafting.  I just won't be offering any of the digital artworks that I used to in the past.   That's been placed on hold.   ;)
You'll find free digital images on my other site -- http://abloginthyme.blogspot.com/    these are outlined drawings made by me, using pen.  They are great to use on your greeting cards... if you enjoy creating cards.   Just don't modify the drawings.  Keep original, please!   Lots of love for drawing & creating goes in to each one.   Thank you.

Well, as usual I've stayed up later than I had planned.   Hope your day goes well.
Mary :)

No comments: