Monday, March 16, 2020

2019 .. a reflection

Hello,  first off let me say, I do apologize for not keeping up this blog.. it sat for over a year.   This was not planned.   The year of 2019.. was for the most part a sad year.    My dear mother passed away, she spent her 94th birthday in heaven.   We miss her, she will always be in my heart... forever.    Right after her passing, in the following month, my aunt passed away.    And in the months ahead, we said our goodbyes to 3 more loved ones.     And in September we had to put our 2 fur kids down, due to illnesses.   One was our beautiful dog, Dollie.  And our 18 yr old cat, Mudpie.    This has not been easy for me... but through it all, the Lord has been walking by my side holding my hand and my heart.   Without Him I can do nothing.   He is my blessed assurance.   I can trust Him with my tomorrows.     

Blessings, 

Mary  

No comments: